Saturday, March 10, 2012
CHURCH PLANTERS IN ASIA
FACT In America there is one pastor for every 1300 people, in Asia it is one for every 600,000 people.
How can you know a real church planter?
JESUS SAID “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, Because he has anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor, He has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, To preach deliverance to the captives and recovery of the sight to the blind, To set at liberty those who are oppressed, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.” Lk 4:18 – 19
FACT Americans know nothing of poverty. These folk are hearing that Jesus loves them and has a wonderful plan for their life. Praise God!
One out of every 6 people in the world live in India. Much of our work is in India, in orphanages, schools, churches, seminaries. We do compassionate services for the poor, the leper and widow, and street-children .
FACT Homeless Rescue Services provide specifically for 37 Church Planters…some at $25.00 to $75.00 a month.
FACT Church planters (at right) need your prayerful and financial support…for $25, $50, and $75 you can support one church planter.
Would you support a church planter for $25 or more a month? 100% of your gift to Homeless Rescue Services goes to the church planter.
DONATE NOW:ON THE WEB: Local Independent Charities
Or: Homeless Rescue Services, 923 View Dr., Richmond, CA 94803
Thursday, March 01, 2012
Overview of Homeless Rescue Services Ministries
• HRSI helps support 11 orphanages in India, Cameroon and Liberia. There are a total of 750 children being helped and funding provided to start an orphanage in Haiti and to build another in Bangalore, India. .
• Homeless boys and girls are provided daily food, clothing, shelter, education and medical treatment on a continuing basis. Many children have been taken from off the streets and many girls rescued from infanticide and sexual exploitation.
* We provide support for 37 Pastors who are planting new churches in India and Africa. This work continues with wonderful results.
• HRSI provides funding for 20 medical camps for the needy in India and the Philippines.
• Lepers, widows, and refugees receive compassion services and spiritual training on a continuing basis in Bombay, Salem, and Bangalore, India, and in Africa.
• HRSI helps support American Indians in White Clay, Nebraska. This program includes Rehabilitation, lodging, meals, and vocational training.
• Education is provided for the youth in India, Africa and Haiti. Over 4,000 students are being educated in primary, secondary schools, Bible Institutes, and in job-skills training centers.
• 5,000 Street Kids receive various services in Manila and Papua, New Guinea, and in Tijuana, Mexico.
• Recovery and rehabilitation services are also provided to addicted people living in the Ukraine and in Papua, New Guinea.
* We encourage your participation with prayers and financial gifts to:
Homeless Rescue Services
923 View Drive
Richmond, CA 94803
or donate on our web site: www.homelessrescue.org